In order to receive optimum benefit from your massage sessions , please follow this guideline
- Go to the bathroom before your session
- Don't eat a big meal before your massage but also don't come on an empty stomach! The massage will make you even hungrier and won't allow you to relax.
- Be sure you're properly hydrated.
- Follow stretches and exercises therapist gives you.
- Don't drink caffeine on the day of your massage, this will make you more tense.
- Let the therapist know at anytime if you are uncomfortable and if there is anything they can do to make you more comfortable (turn up the heat, ease up on pressure, lower the music, etc.)